You may click on the map to download and print a higher resolution PDF file.
Two Lakes Camping Area Policies
Thank you for choosing Two Lakes Camping Area for your vacation. We sincerely hope that all of our guests will have an enjoyable and memorable experience. In support of this, we ask our guests to review and abide by the policies below. If you have any questions or concerns, please let the staff know.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm, check out is before 12:00 pm. (Rental Units check in is 3 pm – 8:00 pm, check out is before 11 am.)
- Unless otherwise stated, site fee is for one family unit, 2 adults, 3 children (under 18 years of age) and 1 dog. Additional fees may apply for different size groups. Vehicles must have a car pass displayed in the front windshield at all times. Maximum of 4 adults or 6 people and 2 vehicles per site.
- In case of emergency, please call 911 and provide your location as Two Lakes Camping Area, 215 Campground Lane, Oxford, ME and include your site number. If possible, advise campground staff, as we may be able to direct emergency personnel to your site.
- Registered guests are responsible to ensure all visitors register and pay a visitor fee upon arrival. Visitors are not allowed to bring pets.
Day visitors must leave by 7:00 pm, overnight visitors must leave by noon. Visitors are required to have car pass displayed in front windshield and park in designated areas.
- Speed limit throughout campground is 7.5 MPH MAX, and we ask that everyone slow to 5 MPH when children are present. Speed limit is strictly enforced and excessive speed is cause for ejection from campground.
- Beach Rules
- There is no lifeguard at the beach - swim at your own risk.
- Never swim alone.
- Children under 14 are not allowed in the beach area unless accompanied by someone over 18.
- No swimming after dark.
- No swimming from the boat docks.
- No fishing in swimming area.
- No vehicles or golf carts are allowed to park on the beach, paths to the beach, or Beach Road.
- Fireworks and Firearms are strictly prohibited! Violators will be asked to leave.
- Quiet Hours
- From 11:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Camp fires are to be out by 12:00 am, and please do not put more wood on the fire after 11:00 pm.
- Children 16 and under to be on their site by 10:00 pm unless accompanied by someone over 18.
- Vehicles entering or exiting during these hours are restricted to extenuating circumstances only.
- Fires are not to be left unattended or found to be excessively high. No out of state fire wood is allowed in the state (or campground). Management reserves the right to extinguish fires that are excessively high or left unattended. When so directed by State Officials, fires may not be permitted. Firewood is available for purchase in campground store.
- Alcoholic beverages must be kept in a protective sleeve or bag. Excessive drinking, illegal drugs, or unruly behavior will result in ejection without refund. Smoking of marijuana is not allowed in the campground.
- Registered family pets are welcome (maximum of two animals per site) and must have up to date rabies vaccination presented upon check in. Pets to be leashed at all times, and owners are responsible for picking up after their pets – no exceptions. Pets are not to be left unattended. Loud or nuisance pets and pets not picked up after will be asked to leave the campground. NO VISITOR PETS ALLOWED.
- Wi-Fi is provided free or charge. Please note we are a very wooded campground; do not expect the same service you receive at home. Some sites may struggle to get service. Please limit Wi-Fi to checking email and social media.
- Bikes may be ridden until dusk, and all children under 16 are required to wear helmets – Maine State Law. No skateboarding allowed at any time. Please limit basketball play to daylight hours.
- Do not drive nails, mutilate, or cut down trees (Minimum fine $250). Please remove clotheslines from trees prior to departing.
- No window or portable air conditioners, please. Only RV air conditioners that are part of your trailer are permitted.
- Children under 7 must be accompanied by someone over 18 at all times.
- Please respect others, do not cross through other sites, stay on roadways and paths. Personal property needs to be secured.
- Motorcycles are allowed to come in and out of campground so long as rider maintains a low noise level, and stays within posted speed limits. They are not to be ridden around campground.
- ATV’s are not allowed to be ridden in campground. Only Seasonal campers are allowed to have golf carts and they must carry liability insurance and sign
a separate golf cart contract. Only people with valid driver’s license are allowed to drive a motorized vehicle in the campground.
- All out of state boats must display a valid “milfoil” sticker. No jet skis or boats over 19'
(except pontoon boats) allowed. All boats and
trailers are subject to aquatic plant inspection.
Launch area must be kept open. Boat docks can be
rented in office on a first come first serve basis,
advance reservations required.
- There are trash dumpsters and recycling containers located in the campground. We ask that all campers dispose of their trash in these containers and leave their site clean. Bags are available for purchase in the store. Only common household trash to be left in dumpster; no furniture, grills, etc..
- Current Year Reservations - Peak Season Reservation Policy - We accept weekly reservations until May 1st. Starting May 1st, we accept 3 nights or more, and starting June 1st we accept 2 nights or more. Reservations require a 50% deposit at time of booking. Holidays require paid in full at time of booking. We accept reservations for 1 night on a limited basis, please call for availability (Rental Units excluded).
- Current Year Reservations - Prior to and After Peak Season Reservation Policy - We accept reservations for 3 nights or more on holiday weekends, otherwise 2 nights or more. Reservations require a 50% deposit at time of booking. Holidays require paid in full at time of booking. We accept reservations for 1 night on a limited basis, please call for availability (Rental Units excluded).
- Reservations Outside Current Camping Season – we accept reservations up to one year in advance. These reservations do not require a deposit at time of booking but are required to have deposit paid by Jan 31st of following year and meet current year deposit requirements at that time. These reservations must be made in person of via phone. Please note – any reservations not meeting current year deposit policy by Jan 31st will be automatically cancelled.
- Cancellation Policy – For holiday weekends on sites and all rental unit reservations, we will provide a full refund (less $25 service fee) if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival. For all other reservations, we will provide a full refund (less $25 service fee) if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival. Late cancellations and no shows will be charged full deposit.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow flying of drones, Chinese lanterns, or anything else that could pose a danger to other’s property or person.
- Management reserves the right to eject anyone they feel is negatively affecting the enjoyment or safety of other campers, without refund. Refunds are not provided for early departure.
- Management may, at their discretion, interpret, change, or add to these policies in a verbal or written manner.
- We do not accept personal mail or packages at Two Lakes or to our PO Box.